As part of MCE’s mission to reduce electricity-related greenhouse gas emissions, we offer customers the opportunity to participate in a variety of energy efficiency programs. These programs provide the chance for customers to reduce their electricity bills and improve the comfort of their homes, while decreasing their carbon footprint.
In 2019 MCE offered multifamily, single-family, commercial, agricultural, and industrial customers the opportunity to reduce their energy consumption through energy efficiency measures. We are excited to announce our program impact for 2019, including:
- Offering technical assistance to over 1,300 multifamily units, including over 1,200 income-qualified units,
- Disbursing over $1 million in rebates, and an additional $58,000 in health and safety upgrades,
- Saving over 213,000 gallons of water, 118,000 therms of natural gas, and over 364,000 kilowatt hours of electricity,
- Supporting 1,800 local labor hours,
- Completing energy assessments at over 120 businesses, and retrofits at over 60,
- Launching MCE’s Agricultural and Industrial Resource Program (AIR), MCE’s first agricultural- and industrial-focused energy efficiency program,
- Launching MCE’s Residential Direct Install program for both single- and multifamily homes.
In 2020, MCE will be continuing to serve multifamily properties through our Multifamily Energy Savings Program, and our LIFT program, which can work together to offer additional rebates and measures to income-qualified customers in MCE’s service area.
In addition, we will be launching our Single-Family Comprehensive Program, which will be offering customers personalized energy information unique to their homes, to help save money by reducing electricity consumption. You can learn more about this program by visiting our recent blog post.
MCE’s Commercial Program will also continue into 2020 along with the AIR Program, offering customers a variety of options to save money on their electric bills through energy assessments, rebates, project management assistance, and post-project quality assurance.
For more information about our suite of customer programs, please visit our Customer Programs page, where you can learn more about each of our energy efficiency programs, as well as other MCE programs you might qualify for, including:
- MCEv, our rebate program for installing electric vehicle charging equipment,
- Income-qualified electric vehicle rebates,
- Income-qualified solar rebates for single and multifamily properties, and
- Advanced Energy Napa Rebuild, our program to help customers in Napa rebuild their homes after the 2017 and 2018 wildfires.
View the full 2019 Annual report here.
We are sorry that this article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve?