Energy Savings for Multifamily Properties
MCE and the Bay Area Regional Energy Network (BayREN) are working together to provide multifamily property owners with rebates as well as free comprehensive assessments and consultations for energy and water saving measures.
Plus multifamily property owners or renters who meet specific income requirements can receive additional rebates for energy saving measures, as part of MCE’s Low Income Families & Tenants (LIFT) Program.
The rebates as well as the comprehensive assessments and consultations are available on a first-come, first-served basis so don’t miss out!
- $1,000 per unit
- $1,200 extra per unit for income-qualified multifamily property owners or renters through the LIFT Program
- FREE comprehensive assessment and consultation with a multifamily energy and water expert
Your multifamily property:
- must be located in MCE’s service area
- must have 4 or more units
- can be affordable housing, market-rate rentals, condominiums, or other ownership configurations
To qualify for additional rebates through the LIFT Program, a unit household must meet the following income requirements:
|Number of People in Household||Total Gross Annual Household Income*|
|1-2||$33,820 or less|
|3||$42,660 or less|
|4||$51,500 or less|
|5||$60,340 or less|
|6||$69,180 or less|
|7||$78,020 or less|
|8||$86,860 or less|
|9||$95,700 or less|
|10||$104,540 or less|
|Each additional person, add||$8,840|