Join a Community Leader Advisory Group!
Empowering community stakeholders is central to MCE’s public engagement process. During enrollment periods, MCE convenes Community Leader Advisory Groups (CLAGs), typically consisting of 10-20 participants, to guide local outreach efforts.
CLAGs are intended to facilitate feedback from a diverse cross-section of community representatives. They are informal and participants are not expected to have a background in energy policy. During previous MCE enrollments, CLAGs have included representatives from environmental organizations, industry and business associations, senior communities, and those who speak non-fluent English.
How CLAGs Contribute
The CLAGs help MCE to:
- identify outreach strategies and venues,
- distribute information in their community, and
- promote presentations and events.
Three CLAGs for Community Participation
- West CLAG Communities – Pinole, Martinez, Concord, unincorporated West County
- South CLAG Communities – Moraga, Danville, San Ramon, unincorporated San Ramon Valley communities
- East CLAG Communities – Pittsburg, Oakley, unincorporated East County
Upcoming Meeting for CLAG Members
Please register here for the third and final CLAG Meeting, scheduled for Wednesday, May 16th at 6 pm: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3501548000909129986
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.