Join California’s 100% Renewable Energy Movement!
Opting up to Deep Green 100% renewable, pollution-free energy service is a quick and easy way to eliminate your home’s electricity-related greenhouse gas emissions, while receiving the same reliable service you’re used to. Anyone with a PG&E electric bill in our service area can #optUP to Deep Green service.
Local climate change activists and leaders founded MCE, spurring the community choice energy movement. In partnership with Counties, Cities and Towns across the Bay Area, we’re going strong and putting action behind California clean energy goals. Join us!
Deep Green is only 1 penny per kilowatt-hour ($0.01/kWh) more than our Light Green 60% renewable option. For MCE customers that ends up being about $5 more for the average home’s monthly usage. Can’t beat that value!
Half of the Deep Green premium funds the build out of new, Bay Area solar farms. That means more local green collar jobs and renewable sources!
Interested in joining a Living Lightly Deep Green team? Please use the Enrollment Form on the Living Lightly page. To simply opt up to Deep Green 100% Renewable Energy, please use the form below.
The Community Choice Energy (CCE) movement is spreading throughout California. The following CCEs in the Greater Bay Area also proudly offer 100% renewable energy options:
- CleanPowerSF – San Francisco
- East Bay Community Energy – Alameda County
- Peninsula Clean Energy – San Mateo County
- San Jose Clean Energy – San Jose
- Silicon Valley Clean Energy – Campbell, Cupertino, Gilroy, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Morgan Hill, Mountain View, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, Unincorporated Santa Clara County
- Sonoma Clean Power – Sonoma and Mendocino Counties